About the programme
- The company’s evolution.
- Efforts to enhance profitability throughout the enterprise.
- Development of strategies for gaining or retaining competitive advantage within their market space.
- While mid-level professionals contribute to all of these goals, they rarely possess the perspective to develop the high-level planning that will drive the company to attain them.
- Strategic planning.
- Bringing the big picture into focus.
- Preparing themselves for challenges of ever increasing magnitude
- Executive mentoring creates a ripple effect, as executives apply what they have learned from mentoring to their staff’s development. Mentoring filters through the organization and a mentoring culture evolves. In a mentoring culture, knowledge is shared and leadership skills are learned, so that there is no “brain drain” when the organization’s leadership retires.
The outcomes and benefits of a company diagnostic include:
A proven tool for assessing and understanding the condition and status of a company in terms of where it is doing well, and where it can improve. It is an X-ray of the company.Allows discussion of the needs of the company in a structured, objective and holistic way. Helps the owners to rank the needs in order of priority, and to decide how best to tackle them, based on the value that they will add to the company. Helps owners to decide the needs requiring external assistance, and the needs that they can resolve on their own, which often provides more cost effective and superior results. Helps to set measurable outcomes for the interventions to ensure that the results add value and lead to a more sustainable and competitive enterprise. Helps to focus on interventions that enable the company to compete for procurement and business opportunities
Grow Your Business (Marketing) Strategy Development
Business Incubation Support
- Pipeline Development
- Recruitment and Selection Process
- Mentoring Support and Training (Making the most of the mentoring relationship)
- Alignment of BI goals and interventions with client goals
- Programme Development and Alignment
- Sourcing of appropriate service providers (training providers & mentors)
- Supplier Development programmes
- Access to finance and transact readiness
- Graduate and Exit support
- Transact Readiness
- Finance Readiness
- Tender & Supplier Due Diligence Readiness
- Pitching & Value Proposition Offering
- Effective Buyer Engagements
- Access to buyers, sourcing opportunities, business development programs and supplier diversity champions.
- Certification for black-owned businesses to SASDC (South African Supplier Diversity Council) for linkage opportunities.
- Extensive array of educational seminars, workshops, and capacity-building techniques conducted by national experts.
- Tender Support & Monitoring (inclusive of Business Development) Formation & Management of Joint Ventures - we will provide support with the sourcing of the right JV participants, the formation of the JV agreement and the project management of JV relationship (pricing on application) Supply Base Registrations